Time to take a breath

They're done, that's it!! After much thought, and effort, I've finally completed my series on North Korea. 16 posts, about 14,000 words, several dozen pictures... now I've just got to find someone to read the bloody thing. Still, for the sake of historical record and furthering debate on an important subject, I'm glad I did it.

Now, in one of the world's strangest transitions, I'm marching headlong into the Melbourne International Comedy Festival, which started treading the boards around town last Thursday. My interest is not as a performer, alas, but as a far-too-dedicated punter. I'll be posting reviews of shows as I see them, interspersed with ordinary, run-of-the-mill posts, the kind of which I haven't really been doing since I left for the trip back in November.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for all the fish

Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Can conspicuous consumption save the news business?