Kim Jong Il and other mad lefties

For those of you playing at home, I'm back in print and pixels:

The April edition of the Institute of Public Affair Review magazine has published a piece I wrote on fledgeling capitalism in North Korea, as well as the difficulties that will be faced as part of Korean reunification. They may be right-wing headkickers at the IPA, but they've got a lot to say that's worth listening to. Read my piece here.

OnlineOpinion, a great source of interesting ideas and opinions, has published my piece on the destructive role of career politicians and hacks in Labor's current woes. Read it here, and join in the lively debate.

Orrighty. Nuff 'bout me for now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for all the fish

Welcome to the Democratic People's Republic of Korea

Can conspicuous consumption save the news business?